Providing Gifts That Advertise Since 1949    

 

About Paulich Specialty Company

 
 

“Think Big, Think Positive”

This was one of John Paulich’s mottos throughout both his life and business venture, and it proved to be self-fulfilling. He founded Paulich Specialty Company in 1949, shortly after serving in World War II. Starting out as a small establishment in Cleveland, Ohio, Paulich spent his time creating slogans that inspired happiness. He then printed them onto promotional items and used them as giveaways for around town. "People like to get something for nothing," he once said. "It's a contagious business that spreads happiness."

It wasn’t long before Paulich’s hard work and charm began to pay off. Local businesses of all sizes started going to Paulich for their specialty advertising needs. By 1981, Paulich had built a customer base that included several Fortune 500 companies such as Parker Hannifin, Eaton, General Electric and Goodrich.

Today we are located in Willoughby, Ohio – about 20 miles east of Cleveland. The move was made in an effort to meet increasing demands. Our facility now features more office space, a large warehouse and even a showroom, allowing us to better serve our customers.

Paulich Specialty Company is now led by Rex Goryance. Rex has been with the company since 1969 – starting out in the trophy and awards department and eventually making his way up to president.

   
 



Mr. Paulich back in the day



Our current building in Willoughby, Ohio.
 

 
 

Paulich Specialty Company © 2015   |   Site Map   |   Lake Metro Web - Willoughby OH